Tina started her career by working for the S&H Green Stamp company right out of college; helping Fortune 100 companies create motivation programs for their employees. From there, she took over as Chief Culture Officer and dedicated her career to learning how to optimize and build cultures that allow employees and leaders to do their best work.
education & Pursuits
- Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute Teacher
- Insights Discovery Certified
- Dialogos/MIT founded Leadership for Collective Intelligence Graduate; Associate of Dialogos for 6 years
- Reclaiming Higher Ground/Secretan Center Graduate
- Enneagram and Jungian Psychology Educated
Passions and purpose
Seeing the world through a systems thinking lens is our passion and helping organizations see and leverage their potential through understanding identity and culture is our purpose. Supporting leaders to increase their self-awareness, emotional intelligence and conscious action is the reason we wake up every day.